* Easy Click Travel is powered by Tourico Holidays.
Effective Date MAY 24, 2018Introduction
Easy Click Travel collects information that you voluntarily provide to us on the Website. The types of personal identifying information (“PII”) that may be collected on the Website are customer name, names of companion travelers, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number(s), date of birth, passport information, credit card and payment information, and weight. Non-personal data that you voluntarily provide to us may be collected onthe Website during your usage of the site.
Children and individuals under 18 years of age are not permitted to register or make purchases on our site.Collection of 3rd party PII
You may also provide personal information about other people, such as their name, date of birth and gender. This information is only used for the sole purpose of completing your request or for whatever reason it may have been provided. Information Use
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Travel Holdings, Inc. and our partners [specify type e.g. marketing partners], affiliates, or analytics or service providers [specify type e.g. online customer support provider, etc]. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here
Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads. Log Files
Non-personal information may be linked to your PII and provided to authorized, third parties to improve our Website and service. These third parties may be located outside the USA.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data [We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you] – OR – [We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this [to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality.] Local Storage Objects (HTML5)
We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store [content information and preferences.] Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs. PII that you voluntarily provide to Easy Click Travel when you register with us can be edited or removed by accessing the Member section on our Website by logging into “My Account” and changing your personal information. We may retain travel records for six (6) months after a request for removal to ensure that the any existing travel arrangements are concluded and/or if we are legally required to retain the records. If you provide Easy Click Travel with additional PII, such as travel provider membership numbers or ticketing preferences, we may retain that information. This information may be edited or removed, as well. You may not be able to edit or remove data or information we collect from third parties. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
to have your PII changed.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. Communications from the Site and How to Opt-out
You will receive transaction or service related communications from the Website when you purchase travel products and services through our Website. Additionally, you will receive promotional communications from us if you choose to receive these communications.
You may choose at any time during the registration process to “opt-out” and choose not to receive promotional communications that Easy Click Travel feels may interest you. You may choose to unsubscribe and not receive future promotional communications by accessing the unsubscribe link on an email received by Easy Click Travel. You can also “opt-out” of receiving these newsletters by logging into your account and “opting-out” of receiving these newsletters. Tell-A-Friend
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. Easy Click Travel does not store this information. Blogs and Testimonials
If you comment to a blog or post a testimonial on this Website, you should be aware that any PII you submit can be read, collected, or used by other users on these forums, and the PII can be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for and will not protect the privacy of the PII you choose to submit in these forums. Service Providers
We use third parties to provide credit card processing, email services, web-analytics, and live-chat services on our Website. When you sign up for these services, we will share your PII as necessary for the third party to provide the services. These third parties are prohibited from using your PII for any other purpose. We also have Widgets on this Website which support functions that require that you to disclose certain PII depending on your choice of participation. This information is collected in many different ways such as: forms, surveys, contests, forums, subscribing or unsubscribing to mailings and correcting or updating personal information and are only used for the purpose in which they were collected. Security and Confidentiality
The security of your PII is important to us. When you enter sensitive information such as credit card number on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the PII submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
When you click on any links on our Website, you leave our Website and enter the website of a third party. Your visit to these third party websites are governed by the privacy and security policies, if any, of those third party sites. Easy Click Travel is not responsible for security and confidentiality of your information on third party sites.
We reserve the right to disclose your PII as required by law, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process. In addition, Easy Click Travel may disclose certain information in cases of fraud or abuse of the Website. If Travel Holdings, Inc. in involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regardingyour personal information. Social Media Widgets
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
At Tourico Holidays, Inc., we are concerned about your privacy. This policy describes what, why and how we collect and use your personal data, how we protect it and how you can get in touch with us.
More to the point, this policy regulates the processing of data carried out by Tourico Holidays, Inc., trading under the name “Easy Click Travel”, (hereinafter, “Easy Click Travel”), as the controller of your data and a company of Hotelbeds Group, through this Website.
- What are the purposes and lawful basis of the processing of your data carried out by Easy Click Travel?
The data that Easy Click Travel requests or may request from you is necessary for the purposes described in this policy and failure to provide it may lead Easy Click Travel to be unable to contact you or manage your requests.
Easy Click Travel reserves the right not to respond or process requests that do not include all the data that is requested.
By providing Easy Click Travel with your data, you guarantee the veracity of the same and accept that Easy Click Travel may periodically request the review and update of personal data that you keep.
On this Website, you can find information that may be useful in order to learn about the services offered by Easy Click Travel. In this sense, Easy Click Travel will only request you and, therefore, will process the necessary data to provide you with the services you contracted or to be able to initiate and maintain a commercial and/or contractual relationship with you.
More to the point, the purposes for which your data may be processed by Easy Click Travel and the lawful basis for that processing is as follows:
- Performance of a contract between you and Easy Click Travel or application of pre-contractual measures:
- Manage the contractual relationship with you and ensure the provision of the contracted products and services, which includes both the management of reservations and services offered by Easy Click Travel, as well as the service quality, billing, collection and withdrawal of the same. Said purpose includes the processing of bookings and payment of products and services through Easy Click Travel, call centers, mobile communication systems based on GSM, GPRS or UMTS technology.
- Inform you of any confirmation and/or alteration on the bookings made via the website and/or the call center as well as sending you any other notifications that you might have specifically requested in connection with the contracted products and services, including by electronic means.
- Manage the commercial relationship with potential clients, attending to requests for information on products and services offered by Easy Click Travel.
- Manage and process any legal claims, out-of-court claims and insurance claims received by Easy Click Travel in relation to you.
- Should you consent, carry out commercial communications to you by any means, including electronics means, based on your browsing and/or consumption habits. Said communications may refer to advertising or promotional material on products and services that are considered to be of your interest based on the aforementioned criteria.
- Should you consent, Easy Click Travel will store the credit cards details you have provided to automatically collect payment of any charges you incur. Notably, said charges may refer to (i) products and services you have actively signed up; (ii) charges for additional and/or optional programs, (iii) charges for additional and/or optional products; and (iv) charges for other products and/or services offered by Easy Click Travel.
- Legitimate interests of Easy Click Travel:
- Carry out commercial communications related to products and services similar to those contracted by you. In this case, the legitimate interest of Easy Click Travel would be to carry out direct marketing activities aimed at its clients, in accordance with Recital 47 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Conduct surveys and market studies to know the quality of our products or services and the preference of our clients. The legitimate interest of Easy Click Travel is to improve the commercial offer and experience to its clients.
- Manage and administer the Website, as well as improve the browsing experience of the Website. The legitimate interest of Easy Click Travel is to improve the efficiency of the Website.
Data processing coupled with mere navigation through the Website
In order to improve our services, to provide you with more relevant content and to analyze how visitors use this Website, we may use technologies, such as cookies or tracking software. Please be aware that in most cases we will not be able to identify you from the information we collect using these technologies.
- Who are the third parties to which your personal data may be shared?
The personal data that you provide to Easy Click Travel may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- Third parties to which Easy Click Travel is obliged to transmit information, such as public authorities, in order to comply with the requirements of said authorities and the applicable regulations, as the case may be.
- Contracted services suppliers, solely for administration reasons and card fraud checks in order to complete your booking.
- Companies that are part of Hotelbeds Group, with the purpose of being able to properly manage and optimize your contractual relationship as a result of the centralization of administrative and computer processes existing within Hotelbeds Group (whose relation you may consult on our webpage: https://www.touricoholidays.com).
- Merchants and third-party agents, payment facilitators, or stored digital wallet operators with the purpose to offer cardholders the opportunity to store their credentials on file.
Also, we inform you that the Tourico Holidays, Inc. can count on or collaborate with companies outside the European Union. In those cases, Easy Click Travel, as a company of Tourico Holidays, Inc, requires that these companies comply with the measures designed to protect personal data established in a binding contract, except in cases where the European Commission has determined that the country where said companies are located provide for an adequate level of protection of personal data.
Should you wish, you can obtain a copy of the measures required by Easy Click Travel by contacting our Data Protection Officer by the contact details indicated below.
- How does Easy Click Travel protect your data?
Easy Click Travel has appropriate policies and has put into place technical and organizational measures to safeguard and protect your personal data against illegal or unauthorized access, loss or accidental destruction, damage, use and illegal or unauthorized disclosure.
At Easy Click Travel, we will also take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our staff and employees who have access to your personal data have received adequate training.
In any case, please note that any transmission of data through the Internet is not completely secure and, as such, must be carried out at your own risk. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, Easy Click Travel cannot guarantee the security of the personal data transmitted through this Website.
- For how long does Easy Click Travel keep your data?
The retention period of your data will be determined according to the duration of your contractual relationship with Easy Click Travel and the deadlines defined by law. In this sense, the criteria that Easy Click Travel uses to set the terms of retention of your data have been determined in accordance with the requirements established in the applicable legislation, regulations and guidelines, as well as the operational requirements of Easy Click Travel related to the correct management of the relationship with its customers. Whenever you give your consent, your data will be kept up until a moment when you revoke said consent.
- How can you exercise the rights over your personal data?
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, objection, limitation and portability, as well as to withdrawal at any time the consents you have previously given us, by mail to Tourico Holidays, Inc., 220 East Central Parkway, Suite 4000, Altamonte Springs, Florida 32701 (USA), or by sending an email to email@example.com. Should you wish, you may also contact our Data Protection Officer as the contact details indicated below.
Furthermore, if appropriate, you can lodge a claim to the relevant Data Protection Authority, especially if you consider that we have not adequately addressed your rights.
- How can you contact us?
If you have questions or comments in relation to data protection matters, you may contact our Data Protection Officer, which contact details are as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org.